West London colonics
Health Coaching in the context of offering specialised colon hydrotherapy services.
Clinic opened in 2011; Julia is our primary colon hydrotherapist. The clinic sees approximately 10 new clients a week and has around 65% repeat client rate. We work hard to make this health related support strategy available to all who need it ( catering mainly to clientele in the Greater London area) offering affordable, quality tretments. Our commitment and ethos are demonstrated in the quantity, quality, range , recency, frequency and generally informative content of the reviews clients have posted about us.(Google west london colonics, wahanda) . At mid 2014, we had 55 reviews posted , some 8% of our client base have posted reviews. By the time you read this, there may be considerably more. We can summarise the key attributes which client reviews provide evidence for as follows:
- Julia is extremely good with new clients, gaining the accolade of colonwhisperer from some.
- Unbeatable value for money( price &quality) in the London area.
- Personalised, yet supremely professional service.
- Individualised treatments-no one size fits all.
- Coaching and mentoring approach
- Easy travelling, locational aspects
- Recommended by clients
- High repeat client rate ( in this health field,compared to other clinics)
- Strong informational support, so clients take an informed view about their treatments.
07803 835 652